How’s it going? Kind of a rainy, fall like weather day today. April showers bring May flowers, right?
So tonight with Steve, he told me I looked grouchy while I was on the elliptical. I don’t know who looks happy while they are on it but I don’t want to look grouchy..
I am just like my Dad in that respect. When he was in deep thought he looked unhappy. More than one person has said this to me and I know I do this I just don’t know how to stop doing it. I am going to practice all week to have a smile on my face next week. I am going to have such a big freakin’ smile he’ll think I am about to snap. LOL.
Although, I wasn’t feeling grouchy I did say that I thought about something he said last week. He asked me if I ever try to shield myself from others negative energy. I do this a lot but there is so much negative energy around me lately that I think it’s just wearing me down and I am picking it up.
I awoke to no one in the house today and the energy felt so much lighter. I could feel the difference. Which was why I was kind of bummed that Steve said I looked grouchy. I felt better than I have in days.
Wonder what I looked like before?
Anyway, so I go to wondering about how to shield yourself from negative energy and here is what I found how to create shield from negative energy.
This is from the web-site:http://www.abundancetapestry.com/how-to-create-a-personal-energy-shield-for-protection.
1. Be quiet for a while.
2. Release any stresses or tensions that you feel and relax.
3. Take in a few deep breaths.
4. Focus your mind on creating an energy shield using light from source.
5. For this shield, visualize and tangibly feel yourself surrounded by a wall of mirrors – around, over and under. The mirrors face out. Hence, if there is negative energy that is directed towards you, it is reflected back outwards.
6. Your shield is completely sealed so that no external negative energy can enter.
7. At the same time, make the intention to allow only love to pass through both ways.
8. See, sense and feel the completeness of the shield for a few moments. Hold that in place with your intention.
9. For your future reference, make a mental note of how the shield feels like. This will make it easy for you to bring it back into existence whenever you need it. You will need to repeat steps 1-9 as the shield dissipates over time.
Extra tip. Before you step out of your room in the mornings, make creating personal energy shields as part of your getting up ritual! If you perceive that there are any gaps, cracks or holes, just repair it with new mirrors.
With Steve’s simple question I realized that I am taking on bad energy but I do have the ability to not to allow it.
I am going to take a few minutes in the morning to try and create a shield and see if it works. I normally don’t take on other people’s moods and energy but I have been lately and I don’t like how I am showing up.
So, if you see me smiling like a crazy person this week, I am not about to blow, I am practicing not looking grouchy.
Question of the day: Do you do anything to stop negative energy?